Ladies finger Saute:
What can be made with ladies finger in minimal effort to reduce its gluey nature?
This dish will really make you feel the good taste of Ladies finger, with fewer ingredients, and less effort to cook. Wonderful combination with Roti and plain cooked rice. Without any changes to its original colour.
Ladies finger-250 gms
Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Buttermilk (to reduce its gluey content)
Oil 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Urad dal 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves few
- Clean and cut Ladies finger to 1/2 inch size, Peel and cut Shallots and tomato.
- Heat thick bottom pan with one tablespoon of oil, season it with the above-mentioned ingredients.
- Add onion shallots saute for a while, add cut vegetable+curry leaves and cook in a medium flame for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Finally add tomato, salt and chilli powder mix well. When it losses it’s gluey add buttermilk and cook for 5 more minutes. Simmer the flame and cook until gets soft. (water can be sprinkled little if necessary, Non-stick pan does not need water)
- Serve with the desired main dish.