- 1. First order placed through our website
- 2. Good suggestions and update supports.
- 3. Returning customers
- 4. Site Reference shared with real feedback.
- 5. Feedback ratings
Salmon and lime are incredibly yummy, easy and fast. Just Garnish and cook.
By using the microwave to cook salmon, it keeps the salmon moist, and it stops the house from smelling like salmon. Microwave adjust your cooking times accordingly. Otherwise, cook on the pan by adding a few drops of Olive oil or butter. Salmon absorbs the added ingredients easily on medium heat cooking.
The recipe with minimal effort and less time consuming to prepare.
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids. …
- Great Source of Protein. …
- High in B Vitamins. …
- Good Source of Potassium. …
- Loaded With Selenium. …
- Contains the Antioxidant Astaxanthin. …
- May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease. …
- May Benefit Weight Control.
11 Impressive Health Benefits of Salmon – Healthline
Method to prepare:
Black pepper-1/4 tsp
Butter or Olive oil-1 1/2 tsp
Shallots-2 (finely chopped, optional)
Garlic -2 pods (finely chopped)
lime juice-1 tbsp
Herbs as you wish(parsley, mint or coriander)
Wash and peel skin, Sprinkle salt, pepper, drizzle few chopped onions, garlic, herbs, smear some olive oil or butter and lemon juice.
Cook (pan or microwave)for 5 to 7 minutes.
Delicious Salmon delight is ready to serve.
Paneer Peas Pulao:
We have tasted the yummy Paneer Peas curry for Roti or Naan, now we can experience the unique taste of Paneer Peas Pulao. Aromatic flavourful dum pulao.
Feel something special to serve:
A creamy, mild spiced meal which is the center of attraction as a party dish to enjoy. Juicy vegetables, aromatic fresh ground masala, seasoned with Indian spices with herbs, creamy Paneer and yogurt, colorful peas, chopped tomatoes.
Dum cooking to retain its Aroma and flavor, a mixture of various ingredients put together to form an excellent meal.
Method to prepare:
Kasuri Methi-1 Tsp
Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Coarse Grind ingredients:
Coriander+Mint leaves- a fistful on each
Fennel seeds-1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
Ginger +Garlic-few (5 pods)
Onion-1 big, chopped
Tomato – 1 big, chopped
Green peas-100 gms
To Boil Rice:
Rice Basmati or long grain -200gms
Wash and soak rice for 15 to 20 minutes.
Boil 2 liters of water add soaked rice allow it to boil for 10 minutes in medium flame.
It should be partially cooked or half cooked. We will again cook with the sauteed masala as layered in dum cooking.
To season :
- Heat thick bottom pan add a tablespoon of oil and a tablespoon of ghee.
- Add bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, and star anise. Now add chopped onion to fry golden brown.
- Add Tomatoes and green peas, Finally, then coarse ground masala saute till the raw smell vanishes.
- Add one cup of water and allow it to boil for a minute.
Time to layer it for dum cooking:
- Place partially cooked rice 1/4th on the sauteed masala, then marinated Paneer on top add fresh cream little if preferred.
- Repeat the same as a second layer and seal the lid with the batter surfaced on top of the pan to retain the steam and cook well. (Dum cooking) in low flame for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the lid carefully and mix it gently, such that the masala mixes well garnish with roasted cashews and chopped herbs. Serve hot with raitha.
Senai Kilangu Katlau (elephant foot yam):
It has been proved that elephant foot yam has many medical benefits as its root is highly stomachic, restorative, carminative and tonic.
# The cooling effect of yam can be a cure for Hypertension.
# Yam is dried and often used as a treatment for piles and dysentery..
# Yam helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood. So it can be used as slimming food because it lowers cholesterol levels and promotes weight loss and also has a high concentration of key minerals.
# Yam can even act as an anticoagulant.
# Elephant foot yam can be safely consumed by diabetic people.
# Elephant foot yam helps to maintain the hormonal balance by increasing the estrogen level in women. It can relieve women from pre-menstrual syndrome as well.
# Hemorrhoids patients are also prescribed to have elephant yam.
# Powerful antioxidant Vitamin C is present which delays ageing.
# It is also provided as a medicine for treatment to patients suffering from acute rheumatism.
# Irregular bowel movements and constipation can also be cured by consuming yam.
# Yam reduces muscle spasms.
However, it should be borne in mind that elephant yam is a cooling food. Hence patients suffering from a cold, sinus infection or asthma should avoid its intake
steam cook below-mentioned
Elephant foot yam-1/2 kg
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Tamarind extract-2 tbsp
ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Masala powder-2 tsp
Salt -1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds-1/2 tsp
Method to prepare:
Peel skin, cut into square slices, mix with
1.Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp, Salt-1/2 tsp, Tamarind extract-2 tbsp.
2. Steam cook above marinated senai kizhangu for 5 minutes. or add some water and cook for a whistle in a pressure cooker. (drain excess water)
3. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a wide pan, add fennel seeds, then sliced onion. Once the onion gets translucent add partially cooked yam and roast to golden brown on medium flame. (Yam should turn golden yellow to get the roasted outer layer and soft inner part)
4. Add ginger garlic paste, chopped tomato and salt cook until tomato leaves its skin.
5. Add masala powder sprinkle some water and cook for 3 more minutes in low flame.
6. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with plain cooked rice, sambar or Rasam
Especially for Egg lovers, Whatever we make with egg will be awesome to say, However, we like to try different recipes to enjoy the taste of egg and moreover to reduce the smell and enhance the taste. A quick recipe with few steps to follow and fill your appetite. Egg wonder 🙂
Egg Boiled -2
Red chilli powder -1 tsp or paste
Salt- 2 pinches
Corn flour-1 tsp
Turmeric powder- 2 pinches
Pepper powder -1/8 tsp
1. Take 1/4 cup of water, add chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and Pepper powder a teaspoon of cornflour mix well.
2. Heat oil spread pan, add half of this mixture and place half cut boiled egg on it let it get roasted in medium flame for 2 minutes.
3, Turn the other side and pour rest of the mixture on it, toast both the sides until it gets roasted smear some oil around.
4. Sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Ladies finger Saute:
What can be made with ladies finger in minimal effort to reduce its gluey nature?
This dish will really make you feel the good taste of Ladies finger, with fewer ingredients, and less effort to cook. Wonderful combination with Roti and plain cooked rice. Without any changes to its original colour.
Ladies finger-250 gms
Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Buttermilk (to reduce its gluey content)
Oil 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Urad dal 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves few
- Clean and cut Ladies finger to 1/2 inch size, Peel and cut Shallots and tomato.
- Heat thick bottom pan with one tablespoon of oil, season it with the above-mentioned ingredients.
- Add onion shallots saute for a while, add cut vegetable+curry leaves and cook in a medium flame for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Finally add tomato, salt and chilli powder mix well. When it losses it’s gluey add buttermilk and cook for 5 more minutes. Simmer the flame and cook until gets soft. (water can be sprinkled little if necessary, Non-stick pan does not need water)
- Serve with the desired main dish.
Wheat+Ragi Mini Bread:
Rich in Iron, Calcium, fibre and gluten-free. It’s packed with calcium, good carbs, amino acids and Vitamin D. Easy to prepare, healthy to have as breakfast. Tomato chutney and the combination of coconut chutney will enhance the taste to enjoy the breakfast, simply awesome with powdered sugar cane jaggery. (Nattu chakarai)
A whole grain is one which contains all three parts of the kernel – the bran, germ and endosperm while refined grains are processed to retain only the endosperm. This makes whole grains healthier as they contain the fibre-dense bran and along with other essential nutrients that are not lost due to processing.
Wheat flour -1 cup
Ragi flour-1 cup
Rice flour-1/4 cup
Buttermilk 1/4 cup
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp crushed
Curry leaves+ coriander leaves
- Chop onion, green chilli, Curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Add above mention flour items in a wide bowl add buttermilk and water mix well without any lumps.
- Add chopped veggies, salt and crushed cumin.
- let it sit for 5 minutes, Heat mini uthappam pan, pour on it and cook both the sides, sprinkle some oil or butter while making.
Serve hot with the desired combination as mentioned above.