Cauliflower Yoghurt Curry:
Bringing more captivate recipes has become our focus to grab your attentiveness along with the traditional recipes. Widespread vegetable Cauliflower, with interesting recipes, is liked by all which makes the meal well satisfied. Creamy yogurt curry is toothsome and succulent with the roti, plain cooked rice, bread toast and with any main meal.
Taste: Mild spice, creamy and Aromatic with moderate spices.
Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Tomato -1 big
hili powder-1/4 tsp
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Coconut milk-1/2 cup
chopped coriander leaves
Fennel seeds-1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Pepper few corns
Whole cashews- 3 nos
Coconut grated-2 tbsp
grind to a smooth paste.
1. Clean Cauliflower florets,
Add about 2 Tbsp salt per quart warm water to get it nice and salty. Submerge the head, florets down (they float, so a weight to keep it submerged will help). Let sit 5-10 minutes, remove, rinse. The salt in the water helps to kill the bugs and encourage them to let go
2. Cut onion, Tomato, grind the “To Grind” ingredients, keep ready.
3. Heat pan with one tablespoon of oil, season with little fennel seeds and curry leaves.
4, Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a while, add cut onion and stir for 2 minutes till it gets translucent.
5. Add cauliflower florets and tomato saute for another 3 to 5 minutes, add salt, garam masala powder, and chili powder.
6. Add ground masala paste, water and yogurt allow it to cook soft.
7. Finally, add thick coconut milk and let it boil for 2 minutes in low flame.
Sprinkle some Coriander leaves and serve.