Soya Chili Fry/Masala toss:
We are going to see two in one recipe here to make our family members double happy, simple efforts to feel the real happiness on serving this dish.
Soya chunks are known for its various health benefits:
- It is known for high protein content- its exceeds than eggs, meat, milk.
- It is known to reduce the risk of osteoporosis in menopausal women and also ease other symptoms as it’s a good source of isoflavones.
- Since it’s a good source of omega- 3 fatty acids and fiber, it can benefit in lowering down cholesterol levels in a body.
- It enhances bone health and digestibility.
- It’s a good source of minerals namely- manganese, iron, calcium, and magnesium.
- Due to good fiber content, it helps you keep a close check on your body weight and fight diabetes.
- Its high content of magnesium has shown results in fighting insomnia.
- It’s also a good source of vitamin b, vitamin-K, riboflavin, and folate.
- However, we like to make a tasty recipe to satisfy our taste buds here is one such yummy recipe as a snack or condiment. Two recipes are shared here with a mild punch
Soya Nugget Fry to entertain your children:
Soya nuggets -1 cup (normal size or Mini here I have used both)
Chili powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 heap tsp
Rice flour-1 tsp
Corn flour-1 tsp
Lemon juice-1 tsp
Oil- to fry 100 ml
Boil water 1/2 liter add to the soy nuggets and soak for 15 minutes.
Squeeze water completely from soya nuggets.
In a wide bowl add soaked Nuggets and other ingredients mentioned above, let it set for more 15 minutes
Heat oil and shallow fry the marinated nuggets batch by batch.
Fry some Curry leaves twigs and sprinkle to add more aroma to the prepared dish
Twist with mild Masala Toss:
Chili fried above prepared required measurement to try.
Garam masala-1/4 tsp
Salt if required for masala ,we have already added in chili fry.
Heat pan with oil season it with fennal seeds saunf.
Add choped onion and fry golden yellow.
Add chopped Tomato saute for a while till it leaves skin.
Now, add garam masala powder, chili or pepper and sprinkle some water to get cooked.
Finally, add fried soya chunks and cook 3 minutes in medium flame mix well and serve.
Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves.