Ladies Finger Soup:
Soup is primarily liquid food helps in easy digestion for all including baby, soup for children, soup for all men and women. No age barrier to having soup healthy or sick, soup is served. It increases your appetite, mild and yummy drink before your main meal.
Ladies finger (woody is good)-4nos
Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder-2 pinches
Toor dal-1 tbsp
Cumin or Fennel-1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder-a pinch
- Boil Toor dal, onion, garlic, green chilli three to four whistle.
- Let it cool, mash it and add 3 cups of water strain it if you prefer here I have not done and kept ready.
- Heat pan, add butter and season it with your interesting spices, now add the cut ladies finger and saute for 3 minutes in medium flame partially roasted, add the soup prepared and allow it to boil.
- Add Turmeric powder and salt.
- Once the ladies finger is cooked, transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle some pepper and chopped coriander.