Garlic Coriander Chutney:
Coriander is an aromatic healthy herb used in most of our cooking this can be used as the main ingredient or partial with other herbs, few for decoration and mild flavor to give a touch of this herb to enhance the taste and color.
Many people use coriander in dishes like soups and salsas, as well as Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian meals like curries and masalas. Coriander leaves are often used whole, whereas the seeds are used dried or ground.
Here we are using this as a main ingredient and for health purposes consumed as fresh not cooked.
Don’t forget to try this
- May help lower blood sugar. …
- Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants. …
- May benefit heart health. …
- May protect brain health. …
- May promote digestion and gut health. …
- May fight infections. …
- May protect your skin. …
Easy to add to your diet. No wonder you will enjoy
Method to prepare this easy recipe with few ingredients
Coriander leaves -1 bunch
Garlic pods -4,5
Season it with oil and mustard seeds
Method to Prepare:
- Wash and clean Coriander leaves.
- Heat pan and season it with a teaspoon of olive oil and mustard seeds,
- Add garlic pods, red chili chopped tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Finally add coriander leaves, salt, and tamarind. Switch off.
- Allow it to cool and grind
Serve with Dosa, Idli, or curd rice, you will feel the complete taste of fresh Coriander flavourful chutney.