Know about Quail Eggs:
Quail eggs contain large amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A, which can help neutralize free radicals and protect your health.
- Treat allergies. Quail eggs contain large amounts of ovomucoid protein – a protein that acts as a natural anti-allergenic. …
- Increase energy. …
- Boost Metabolism. …
- Improve Vision.
Is quail eggs healthier than chicken Eggs?
Quail eggs are richer in vitamins and minerals compared to chicken eggs. … They also contain 140percent of Vitamin B1, compared to 50 per cent found in chicken eggs,”
Quail eggs are known to help fight allergy symptoms because of the ovomucoid protein contained in them.
Since they are so tiny, you will eat many more of these than regular eggs. You should not eat more than 12 a day, however. Also, if you are eating over 5 quail eggs per day, you need to cut back on other vitamin A-rich foods like carrots and fish oil. Most people eat 3-5 eggs with breakfast daily.
According to some studies 1 quail egg contains about the same nutritional content as 2.2 chicken eggs, so if you are eating more than 4-5 it’s no surprise you’re getting sick. It’s a lot for your stomach to handle all at once.
- Quail egg can help fight many diseases. They fight stomach ulcers and other digestive truck disorders like gastritis and duodenal ulcers. They increase the level of hemoglobin while removing heavy metals and toxins from the body; thus they are of great benefit to people with anemia.
- They accelerate healing after blood stroke; they strengthen heart muscles and helps in the treatment of arterial hypertension.
- They strengthen immune system, stabilizes nervous system, increases brain activity as well as promoting memory health.
- Chinese medical practitioners use them to treat diabetes, tuberculosis and asthma.
- People suffering from liver, gallbladder and kidney stones can get great relief because they help to remove and prevent these stones.
- Children who eat them are less likely to suffer infectious diseases than those who do not eat them.
- They provide proteins, vitamins and phosphorus to men’s prostate glands. This powerfully stimulates sexual strength in men.
- To women, they strengthen their hair and also improve skin color. This is why they are used in making women facial and hair products.
How to Consume Quail Eggs
When you want to promote your general health, it is recommended to eat them in raw form. The raw egg has stronger health benefits than the cooked one.
Remember to wash them thoroughly and if possible in boiling water. A raw egg is not very tasteful; mix it with an orange, mango or pineapple juice to make it more pleasant.
These eggs have a high content of lysozyme that helps to kill harmful bacteria thus they are resistant to infections. So do not worry when you eat them in raw form.
This Egg masala with chopped onion tomato also will be a nice combination with roti and Rice.
Method to prepare:
Boil eggs in deep water for 3minutes peel it shells.
Heat 2 teaspoons of oil, season it with a few fennel and cumin seeds.
Add freshly crushed black pepper and cumin, chilli powder-1/4 tsp, Turmeric powder little salt to taste.
Add boiled Quail eggs to this masala and stir for 1 minute and serve.
Its tiny size will please us to eat and enjoy the meal.